Baldwin County VA Benefits (Alabama)

The Veterans Affairs Department in Baldwin County, Alabama is a federal agency that provides services to veterans, including veterans of the Armed Forces and the Reserves. The Baldwin County VA offers a range of benefits, such as housing assistance, medical benefits, and disability compensation. Veterans may also qualify for education and vocational benefits, such as the G.I. Bill, pension services, and benefits for the spouses and family members of veterans. The Veterans Affairs Department medical benefits include VA-run medical centers, outpatient clinics, and nursing home care. Local Vet Centers provide veterans benefits such as employment assistance, counseling services, and assistance applying for other Baldwin County VA benefits. The Baldwin County VA also offers assistance with qualifying for benefits and receiving VA benefits. The Veterans Affairs Department provides additional information about VA benefits and Vet Centers on its website.

Baldwin County Veterans Affairs Foley AL 201 East Section Avenue 36535 251-937-0218

Veterans Affairs Department Bay Minette AL 300 Faulkner Drive 36507 251-937-8049

Veterans Club Bay Minette AL 210 Newport Parkway 36507 251-937-9472

Veterans of Foreign Wars Elberta AL 24230 US Highway 98 36530 251-986-8201

Veterans of Foreign Wars Fairhope AL 950 Nichols Avenue Extension 36532 251-928-8259

A Department of Aging in Baldwin County, Alabama operates at the state or local level to provide services that promote the health, safety, and independence of elderly people. These services can include meal delivery programs, in-home care, family caregiver support, and transportation assistance. Baldwin County Departments of Aging also offer benefits assistance for aging veterans. They can connect veterans to Baldwin County VA benefits, including disability compensation and pension support. Veterans qualify for the Aid and Attendance program, which provides a monthly pension for veterans who require medical assistance. Veterans can also receive pensions for permanent disabilities and receive healthcare services such as long term care, Baldwin County VA medical center care, or other geriatric healthcare. Baldwin County Departments of Aging can help veterans apply for and receive benefits, and they provide more information about accessing veteran benefits on their website.

Baldwin County Department of Aging Robertsdale AL 22251 Palmer Street 36567 251-937-0355

Baldwin County Department of Aging Robertsdale AL 22272 Alabama 59 36567 251-947-2723

A Social Security Office in Baldwin County, Alabama acts as a local branch of the federal Social Security Administration, which provides retirement benefits and disability benefits for qualifying people. Social Security also offers veterans work credits for qualifying military service, which can raise monthly retirement benefits. In addition to Baldwin County VA disability benefits, veterans can also receive Social Security benefits. Social Security Offices process applications for Baldwin County disability benefits for veterans wounded while on active military service, including expedited processing of disability benefits applications for veterans with a VA compensation rating of 100% permanent and total. A Baldwin County Social Security Office can help veterans determine if they qualify for benefits, process applications for Social Security disability benefits or retirement benefits, and assist with receiving benefits. Social Security Offices provide additional information and resources about veteran benefits on their website.

Fairhope Social Security Office Fairhope AL 101 Courthouse Drive 36532 251-928-2504