Bullock County VA Benefits (Alabama)

The Veterans Affairs Department in Bullock County, Alabama is a federal agency that provides services to veterans, including veterans of the Armed Forces and the Reserves. The Bullock County VA offers a range of benefits, such as housing assistance, medical benefits, and disability compensation. Veterans may also qualify for education and vocational benefits, such as the G.I. Bill, pension services, and benefits for the spouses and family members of veterans. The Veterans Affairs Department medical benefits include VA-run medical centers, outpatient clinics, and nursing home care. Local Vet Centers provide veterans benefits such as employment assistance, counseling services, and assistance applying for other Bullock County VA benefits. The Bullock County VA also offers assistance with qualifying for benefits and receiving VA benefits. The Veterans Affairs Department provides additional information about VA benefits and Vet Centers on its website.

Alabama Department of Veterans Affairs Union Springs AL 108 Baskin Street 36089 334-738-3354

A Department of Aging in Bullock County, Alabama operates at the state or local level to provide services that promote the health, safety, and independence of elderly people. These services can include meal delivery programs, in-home care, family caregiver support, and transportation assistance. Bullock County Departments of Aging also offer benefits assistance for aging veterans. They can connect veterans to Bullock County VA benefits, including disability compensation and pension support. Veterans qualify for the Aid and Attendance program, which provides a monthly pension for veterans who require medical assistance. Veterans can also receive pensions for permanent disabilities and receive healthcare services such as long term care, Bullock County VA medical center care, or other geriatric healthcare. Bullock County Departments of Aging can help veterans apply for and receive benefits, and they provide more information about accessing veteran benefits on their website.

Bullock County Department of Aging Union Springs AL 106 Baskin Street, Rm 106 36089 334-738-2928