Benton County VA Benefits (Washington)

The Veterans Affairs Department in Benton County, Washington is a federal agency that provides services to veterans, including veterans of the Armed Forces and the Reserves. The Benton County VA offers a range of benefits, such as housing assistance, medical benefits, and disability compensation. Veterans may also qualify for education and vocational benefits, such as the G.I. Bill, pension services, and benefits for the spouses and family members of veterans. The Veterans Affairs Department medical benefits include VA-run medical centers, outpatient clinics, and nursing home care. Local Vet Centers provide veterans benefits such as employment assistance, counseling services, and assistance applying for other Benton County VA benefits. The Benton County VA also offers assistance with qualifying for benefits and receiving VA benefits. The Veterans Affairs Department provides additional information about VA benefits and Vet Centers on its website.

US Department Of Veterans Affairs-Richland (WA) Community Based Outpatient Clinic Richland WA 825 Jadwin Avenue 99352 509-946-1020

Veterans of Foreign Wars Richland WA 1369 George Washington Way 99354 509-946-9411

Veterans of Foreign Wars Prosser WA 1101 Wine Country Road 99350 509-786-1941

A Department of Aging in Benton County, Washington operates at the state or local level to provide services that promote the health, safety, and independence of elderly people. These services can include meal delivery programs, in-home care, family caregiver support, and transportation assistance. Benton County Departments of Aging also offer benefits assistance for aging veterans. They can connect veterans to Benton County VA benefits, including disability compensation and pension support. Veterans qualify for the Aid and Attendance program, which provides a monthly pension for veterans who require medical assistance. Veterans can also receive pensions for permanent disabilities and receive healthcare services such as long term care, Benton County VA medical center care, or other geriatric healthcare. Benton County Departments of Aging can help veterans apply for and receive benefits, and they provide more information about accessing veteran benefits on their website.

Kennewick Department of Aging Kennewick WA 500 North Morain Street, Ste 1201 99336 509-374-2100