Barron County VA Benefits (Wisconsin)

The Veterans Affairs Department in Barron County, Wisconsin is a federal agency that provides services to veterans, including veterans of the Armed Forces and the Reserves. The Barron County VA offers a range of benefits, such as housing assistance, medical benefits, and disability compensation. Veterans may also qualify for education and vocational benefits, such as the G.I. Bill, pension services, and benefits for the spouses and family members of veterans. The Veterans Affairs Department medical benefits include VA-run medical centers, outpatient clinics, and nursing home care. Local Vet Centers provide veterans benefits such as employment assistance, counseling services, and assistance applying for other Barron County VA benefits. The Barron County VA also offers assistance with qualifying for benefits and receiving VA benefits. The Veterans Affairs Department provides additional information about VA benefits and Vet Centers on its website.

Rice Lake Veterans Center Rice Lake WI 1404 Macauley Avenue 54868 715-236-7623

Veterans Affairs Department Barron WI 1418 East La Salle Avenue 54812 715-537-5790

Veterans Service Office Barron WI 418 East La Salle Avenue 54812 715-537-6290

Veterans of Foreign Wars Almena WI 201 Soo Avenue East 54805 715-357-3558

Veterans of Foreign Wars Chetek WI 102 Douglas Street 54728 715-924-3962

Veterans of Foreign Wars Barron Barron WI 1105 East Division Avenue 54812 715-537-3414

A Department of Aging in Barron County, Wisconsin operates at the state or local level to provide services that promote the health, safety, and independence of elderly people. These services can include meal delivery programs, in-home care, family caregiver support, and transportation assistance. Barron County Departments of Aging also offer benefits assistance for aging veterans. They can connect veterans to Barron County VA benefits, including disability compensation and pension support. Veterans qualify for the Aid and Attendance program, which provides a monthly pension for veterans who require medical assistance. Veterans can also receive pensions for permanent disabilities and receive healthcare services such as long term care, Barron County VA medical center care, or other geriatric healthcare. Barron County Departments of Aging can help veterans apply for and receive benefits, and they provide more information about accessing veteran benefits on their website.

Barron County Department of Aging Barron WI 330 East La Salle Avenue, Rm 112 54812 715-537-6244