Brown County VA Benefits (Wisconsin)

The Veterans Affairs Department in Brown County, Wisconsin is a federal agency that provides services to veterans, including veterans of the Armed Forces and the Reserves. The Brown County VA offers a range of benefits, such as housing assistance, medical benefits, and disability compensation. Veterans may also qualify for education and vocational benefits, such as the G.I. Bill, pension services, and benefits for the spouses and family members of veterans. The Veterans Affairs Department medical benefits include VA-run medical centers, outpatient clinics, and nursing home care. Local Vet Centers provide veterans benefits such as employment assistance, counseling services, and assistance applying for other Brown County VA benefits. The Brown County VA also offers assistance with qualifying for benefits and receiving VA benefits. The Veterans Affairs Department provides additional information about VA benefits and Vet Centers on its website.

Brown County Wisconsin Veterans Services Office Green Bay WI 305 East Walnut Street 54301 920-448-4450

Desert Veterans Of Wisconsin Green Bay WI 130 Dauphin Street 54301 920-445-0404

Desert Veterans of Wisconsin De Pere WI 1253 Scheuring Road, a 54115 920-330-0404

The Duck Creek Veterans Of Foreign Wars Post 7534 Green Bay WI 754 Riverview Drive 54303 920-434-0701

Veterans of Foreign Wars Green Bay WI 3323 Kewaunee Road 54311 920-863-6714

Veterans of Foreign Wars Green Bay WI 1115 Rockwell Road 54313 920-434-0701

Veterans of Foreign Wars Post 7784 Hobart WI 2980 East Service Road 54155 920-869-7784

A Department of Aging in Brown County, Wisconsin operates at the state or local level to provide services that promote the health, safety, and independence of elderly people. These services can include meal delivery programs, in-home care, family caregiver support, and transportation assistance. Brown County Departments of Aging also offer benefits assistance for aging veterans. They can connect veterans to Brown County VA benefits, including disability compensation and pension support. Veterans qualify for the Aid and Attendance program, which provides a monthly pension for veterans who require medical assistance. Veterans can also receive pensions for permanent disabilities and receive healthcare services such as long term care, Brown County VA medical center care, or other geriatric healthcare. Brown County Departments of Aging can help veterans apply for and receive benefits, and they provide more information about accessing veteran benefits on their website.

Brown County Department of Aging Green Bay WI 300 South Adams Street 54301 920-448-4300

Brown County Department of Aging De Pere WI 600 Grant Street 54115 920-336-6054

Oneida Department of Aging Hobart WI 134 Riverdale Drive 54155 920-869-2448