Ozaukee County VA Benefits (Wisconsin)

The Veterans Affairs Department in Ozaukee County, Wisconsin is a federal agency that provides services to veterans, including veterans of the Armed Forces and the Reserves. The Ozaukee County VA offers a range of benefits, such as housing assistance, medical benefits, and disability compensation. Veterans may also qualify for education and vocational benefits, such as the G.I. Bill, pension services, and benefits for the spouses and family members of veterans. The Veterans Affairs Department medical benefits include VA-run medical centers, outpatient clinics, and nursing home care. Local Vet Centers provide veterans benefits such as employment assistance, counseling services, and assistance applying for other Ozaukee County VA benefits. The Ozaukee County VA also offers assistance with qualifying for benefits and receiving VA benefits. The Veterans Affairs Department provides additional information about VA benefits and Vet Centers on its website.

Ozaukee County Veterans Services Port Washington WI 121 West Main Street 53074 262-284-8326

A Department of Aging in Ozaukee County, Wisconsin operates at the state or local level to provide services that promote the health, safety, and independence of elderly people. These services can include meal delivery programs, in-home care, family caregiver support, and transportation assistance. Ozaukee County Departments of Aging also offer benefits assistance for aging veterans. They can connect veterans to Ozaukee County VA benefits, including disability compensation and pension support. Veterans qualify for the Aid and Attendance program, which provides a monthly pension for veterans who require medical assistance. Veterans can also receive pensions for permanent disabilities and receive healthcare services such as long term care, Ozaukee County VA medical center care, or other geriatric healthcare. Ozaukee County Departments of Aging can help veterans apply for and receive benefits, and they provide more information about accessing veteran benefits on their website.

Ozaukee County Department of Aging Port Washington WI 121 West Main Street 53074 262-284-8120