Rock County VA Benefits (Wisconsin)

The Veterans Affairs Department in Rock County, Wisconsin is a federal agency that provides services to veterans, including veterans of the Armed Forces and the Reserves. The Rock County VA offers a range of benefits, such as housing assistance, medical benefits, and disability compensation. Veterans may also qualify for education and vocational benefits, such as the G.I. Bill, pension services, and benefits for the spouses and family members of veterans. The Veterans Affairs Department medical benefits include VA-run medical centers, outpatient clinics, and nursing home care. Local Vet Centers provide veterans benefits such as employment assistance, counseling services, and assistance applying for other Rock County VA benefits. The Rock County VA also offers assistance with qualifying for benefits and receiving VA benefits. The Veterans Affairs Department provides additional information about VA benefits and Vet Centers on its website.

Rock County Veterans Services Office Janesville WI 51 South Main Street 53545 608-757-5552

US Department of Veterans Affairs-Janesville Clinic Janesville WI 2419 Morse Street 53545 608-754-2438

Veterans of Foreign Wars Beloit WI 2711 South Afton Road 53511 608-362-0299

Veterans of Foreign Wars Evansville WI 179 East Main Street 53536 608-882-2335

Veterans of Foreign Wars Post 1621 Janesville WI 1015 Center Avenue 53546 608-754-4342

A Department of Aging in Rock County, Wisconsin operates at the state or local level to provide services that promote the health, safety, and independence of elderly people. These services can include meal delivery programs, in-home care, family caregiver support, and transportation assistance. Rock County Departments of Aging also offer benefits assistance for aging veterans. They can connect veterans to Rock County VA benefits, including disability compensation and pension support. Veterans qualify for the Aid and Attendance program, which provides a monthly pension for veterans who require medical assistance. Veterans can also receive pensions for permanent disabilities and receive healthcare services such as long term care, Rock County VA medical center care, or other geriatric healthcare. Rock County Departments of Aging can help veterans apply for and receive benefits, and they provide more information about accessing veteran benefits on their website.

Rock County Department of Aging Janesville WI 3328 N US Highway 51 53545 608-757-5472